About this Blog

The Curmudgeon's Office blog is a spin off from my personal blog, Too Young To Be A Curmudgeon, which is full of random rants and thoughts I have on a whole host of topics. In an effort to be more organized, and also to attract a specific niche of followers, I decided to start a separate blog for my professional postings. At this blog, I'll post my tips, rants, and random thoughts on a host of professional topics from setting up a home office & office gadgets to 5S practices & time management.



Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Tip #2: Multiple Profiles

If you're like me and have a home office; it can be hard to keep your professional and personal time separate. One way to help reduce personal distractions from your work time (and vise versa) is to have two profiles on your computer. Business stuff on one profile, life on the other.

1 comment: