About this Blog

The Curmudgeon's Office blog is a spin off from my personal blog, Too Young To Be A Curmudgeon, which is full of random rants and thoughts I have on a whole host of topics. In an effort to be more organized, and also to attract a specific niche of followers, I decided to start a separate blog for my professional postings. At this blog, I'll post my tips, rants, and random thoughts on a host of professional topics from setting up a home office & office gadgets to 5S practices & time management.



Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quick Tip #4: Office Shirt

Have you ever spilled your lunch on your shirt, right before an afternoon meeting with some new customers? Or decided to test the limits of "Causal Friday" only to discover the owners of the company our in the office with some new investors, and they want to meet with you?

Bad Picture of My Office Shirt
I have been in those situations several times. That's why I keep a spare "office shirt" hanging in the back of the cubical. Just a simple plain light blue shirt that will match pretty much any pair of pants I wear. That way if I spill coffee or lunch on myself before an important meeting or find myself under dressed, I can quickly recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment