About this Blog

The Curmudgeon's Office blog is a spin off from my personal blog, Too Young To Be A Curmudgeon, which is full of random rants and thoughts I have on a whole host of topics. In an effort to be more organized, and also to attract a specific niche of followers, I decided to start a separate blog for my professional postings. At this blog, I'll post my tips, rants, and random thoughts on a host of professional topics from setting up a home office & office gadgets to 5S practices & time management.



Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Clean Home Office Tips from Evernote

Spring Clean Home Office Tips from Evernote

Spring has sprung and I'm setting aside part of my Sunday afternoon to give my home office a deep cleaning.

  • Receipts and other papers that have been sitting on the desk waiting to be scanned and filed.
  • Books shelves and file cabinets to be clean out and sorted
  • Computer files to be better organized
  • Microsoft Outlook to be cleaned up (contacts, archive emails, etc.)
By removing the clutter that's is in the home office, you will see a increase productivity and you will enjoy a more relaxing work environment.

The above link is to the Evernote blog that offers some great tips that you can apply, evenif you don't use their awesome free product.



No comments:

Post a Comment